Sunday, September 12

Cibo


Went to Cibo the other day for a vegetable panini. This is a diet by my standards, mind. Now I get full on one cup of rice, and I don't overeat as much. It's amazing, actually.

Anyway, my wife's taking her mint iced tea while playing Fried Rice Paradise on her cellular phone. It's a bit like Lemonade Tycoon, except that it's about fried rice. Just be careful not to press the quit button, or your saved game goes to the dustbin.

Today, she wrote to our friends. It's so heartwarming. I'd almost forgotten how well she writes. She wrote about how sad she was that our friends have all gone their own separate lives, and that we don't extend the effort to reach out and be part of each others lives again.

I hope our old friends do listen. Posted by Hello


1 comment:

chuck said...

I LISTENED!!!